As a supermarket racks manufacturer, we are well aware that coming up with a novel product idea is only the first step. You have to get the product in production and then get it displayed on the racks and shelves that dot supermarkets. Yes, the product can be sold online, but by ignoring brick and mortar shops, the business overlooks a significant chunk of profit. To put it simply, getting a product displayed on supermarket shelves is an invaluable strategy.
Why Should Your Product Be On Supermarket Racks in Trichy?
There are two reasons why a product should rest on the shelves of supermarket racks:
- It allows access to a brand-new target market.
- It gives the customer a tangible thing to look and hold while they make the buying decision.
When a consumer has access to physical packaging, they trust the product more and are able to judge its quality. This makes the purchasing decision easier and faster. So, the question now is how does a business get its product displayed on racks?
Donracks is the leading one-stop storage solutions expert with branches spanning all over India. Be it shelving racks, slotted angles, cantilever racks, fruit and vegetable racks, footwear racks, departmental store racks or home appliance racks; we have it all! All you need to do is to visit us at any of our stores.
Supermarket Racks Manufacturer Says Get The Packaging Right
The first step to getting your product on the shelves is to get the packaging right. Not even emphasis can be laid on this step. When the packaging is proper:
- The product gets a professional look perfect for a supermarket shelf.
- The product catches the eye of the consumer. It is only when the product pops to the eye of the buyer that it sells.
To create effective packaging, find the answer to the following questions:
- How does the packaging differ from the competitors?
- Does the packaging clearly show the features and advantages of the product?
- Does it adhere to all guidelines, rules and codes?
- Will the packaging fit on the shelves of all supermarket racks manufacturer products?
Find The Right Retail Shop Chances are there is N number of supermarkets you can pick from, but not each one will do justice to your product. Therefore, research retailers. Get to know what they sell the most and which target market they cater to. Access to this information will not only help your product sell more but also aid in pitching to the retailer.
Pitch To The Supermarkets
Once you have a background on the retailers, shortlist a few supermarkets and then create a personalised pitch for each of them. A good pitch will cover the following points:
- A succinct and lucrative answer to “Why should our supermarket racks stock your product?”
- What is the USP of your product, and how does it make you better than the competitors?
- Precise data on the expense and profit connected to the product.
- Positive customer reviews.
- Your contact details for the supermarket to get in touch with you.
Always pitch to retailers face to face and not telephonically. It conveys your commitment and effort. Furthermore, you can physically demonstrate your product to them, which makes a more profound impact.
But is that all one needs? To get their products displayed on supermarket shelves? The answer is no. Finding and then pitching to retail shops is only a small part of the process. A more prominent and more important part is creating a marketing plan.
Strategies To Market The Product Beyond Supermarket Racks
Getting your product on supermarket racks only takes you so far. It doesn’t guarantee that your product will actually sell. For that, you need to create a marketing strategy. This plan drives customers towards the retail shop and gets them to buy your creation.
From social media promotions to traditional marketing, use every channel for advertising and promoting the product. Moreover, talk to the supermarket manager to stock your product on popular shelves – locations which see maximum sales. We’ve been a supermarket racks manufacturer in Trichy for long enough to know the value of correct product placement. Shelved correctly, even the simplest product will sell like hotcakes.